My name is Pelle Braendgaard and I current live in Managua the capital of Nicaragua. I was born in 1970 in North Carolina, but grew up in Denmark.
I speak English, Danish, Spanish and used to be fluent in German a long time ago.
Being a chronic immigrant means that I have lived in and worked in a variety of different countries: The US, Denmark, England (and Wales), British Virgin Islands, Sint Maarten, Jamaica, Panama and now Nicaragua. I asume that when I eventually get called up by that great garbage collector in the sky, I will have added a bunch of other places on that list.
I like a broad range of music. People tend to tell me that my musical tastes are odd. I like Reggae (Jamaican and Panamanian), RnB, Hip Hop, House, Salsa, Merengue, Bossa Nova, Samba, Jazz, Electronica etc. I’m not particularly keen on rock, but I do make some exceptions.
More about me
- StakeVentures is my business and startup related blog.
- PayGlo.be is my blog about payments from a global perspective
My other sites
- PicoMoney Create electronic currencies
- Agree2 Electronic contracts
- TimeCert Public timestamping service
- WideCert Low cost SSL certificates and domains.
- My Flickr Photos
Email me if you would like a CV/Resume. My contact details are as follows: