My name is Pelle Braendgaard and I current live in Managua the capital of Nicaragua. I was born in 1970 in North Carolina, but grew up in Denmark.
I speak English, Danish and Spanish fluently.
Being a chronic immigrant means that I have lived in and worked in a variety of different countries: The US, Denmark, England (and Wales), British Virgin Islands, Sint Maarten, Jamaica, Panama, Kenya, Spain and now Nicaragua. I assume that when I eventually get called up by that great garbage collector in the sky, I will have added a bunch of other places on that list.
I like a broad range of music. People tend to tell me that my musical tastes are odd. I like Reggae (Jamaican and Panamanian), RnB, Hip Hop, House, Salsa, Merengue, Bossa Nova, Samba, Jazz, Electronica etc. I’m not particularly keen on rock, but I do make some exceptions.
More about me
- StakeVentures is my business and startup related blog.
Email me if you would like a CV/Resume. My contact details are as follows:
all new articles will be posted to the ChainStrat Newsletter. Follow link or signup now below.
More about me:
Current projects and startups:
- Rights and Obligations in and out of blockchains
- Previously unreleased interview with me from Kenya about Kipochi
- OpenTransact vs PaySwarm part 2 - yes it's still mostly out of scope
- OpenTransact the payment standard where everything is out of scope
- The Geeks Guide to Currencies: Trust and Promises
- Anti-patterns (16)
- Bitcoin (6)
- Black Swan (3)
- Blockchain (8)
- Business Ideas (1)
- Business Models (6)
- Data Portability (14)
- Ethereum (10)
- Financial Innovation (23)
- Funding (26)
- Global (20)
- Legal (34)
- Marketing (15)
- Money (13)
- Morale (31)
- Partnering (6)
- Payment systems (18)
- Programming (40)
- Think outside the rounded box (4)
- Third World Problems (3)